Apply to Join a University Board or Committee
ASU needs your leadership!
Join with a team of professionals and students on a University Board or Committee to help create and implement policy for the continued advancement of our ASU Community.
Whatever your skills and interests there is an ASU Board or Committee for you!
Speak up for graduate students when important decisions about the issues that matter most to you are being made.
It’s time to kick off your year and enhance your professional development with a new position of power on a University Board or Committee!
Check out the open positions on the boards and committees listed below and apply immediately.
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Committee on Campus Inclusion
- Disability Advocacy and Awareness Committee
- Facilities Fee Board
- Family Resources Advisory Board
- International student concerns committee
- MLK Planning Committee
- Parking Advisory Board
- Parking Citations Appeal Board
- Public Safety Advisory Committee
- Residency Classification Appeals Board
- SDFC Recreation Board
- Student Health Advisory Board
- Sun Devil Athletics Game Day Operations Advisory Board
- Sustainability Advocacy and Awareness Board
- Technology Advisory Board
- University Hearing Board
- Veterans Advocacy and Affairs Committee