Roommate needed – 1bed/bath available

Home Forums Classified Ads Housing Roommate needed – 1bed/bath available

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  veronica.pena 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

veronica.pena
    Participant

Hello,

I am looking for a roommate starting January 1st until June 1st, for a 990 square-foot 2bed/2bath apartment. You would have a private bedroom as well as one of the bathrooms. Rent is $1134 per month which includes water, trash, sewer and pest control. There is also a $10/month covered parking fee that you can apply for if you want covered parking. Internet and electricity are not included but runs about $120-200 per month with a peak during the summer. Without internet and electric the total for one person would be $567.

About the apartment:
    I’ve already lived there for 2.5 years so the communal areas (kitchen, dining area, and living room) are mostly furnished. I have a TV but do not have cable and instead use rabbit ears for local channels and netflix for everything else. Laundry is in the same building and can be accessed via debit card. The property is on a little lake which is rather pretty. I have had practically no problems maintenance wise, maintenance personnel are usually prompt and friendly if a problem does occur.

About me:
    I’m a graduate student at ASU. I considered myself as a pretty chill individual and am open to talking out any problems that might arise. I believe communication is necessary for any relationship. I usually hang out in the living room/communal areas and I’m trying to get into cooking more but sometimes I don’t have enough time to do so. I am fine with people coming over to the apartment as long as everyone is respectful.

Please send me a text or email if you are interested.

Best,
    Veronica Pena
    (512) 673-2686
    veronica.pena37@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.