Participate to a study on Eating Disorders recovery

Home Forums Classified Ads Research Studies Participate to a study on Eating Disorders recovery

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  silvianeretti 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

silvianeretti
    Participant

Hello!

My name is Silvia Neretti and I am a Ph.D. Candidate at The Design School, Arizona State University. I am conducting a research study to design for healing from Eating Disorders and I am currently looking for participants for the first phase of this study.

I am looking for individuals 18 years old and older (any age is welcomed) that experienced an Eating Disorder in their past, (e.g. Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, Binge Eating, or a combination or variation of these) and then successfully recovered.
    You should be considering yourself recovered now and should not have engaged in any of such behaviors or thoughts for at least 3 to 5 consecutive years.

If you think you are eligible to participate in this study and if you consent to participate, you will be asked to participate in a Zoom interview which will take up to 2 hours, I will then send you a journal with activities to fill at your pace and on your own.
    This will take up to 3 hours that you can dilute in 3 days. Finally, we will have a follow-up interview of one-hour maximum for debriefing, insights, and questions.

Participation is voluntary and choosing to not participate will not affect your standing with the university. You can interrupt your participation at any time with no consequences.

If you are interested in being part of this research study and/or have any questions related to it, feel free to email sneretti@asu.edu.

This study has been approved by IRB at ASU (STUDY00013965)

Feel free to share this message as well with possible interested and eligible participants.

Thank you.

Silvia Neretti

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.