Moving fm NY need 1br w/ THREE cats

Home Forums Classified Ads Housing Moving fm NY need 1br w/ THREE cats

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  annamichael13 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

BioAnthPhD
    Participant

Hello. I’m a new PhD student coming to shesc in this fall. I’m married but my husband is staying here in NY for a while. I’m looking for a place that is decently priced (600-1000) including ac (and hopefully heat). It can be an efficiency or 1br. Don’t mind sharing a place but I have three fixed, friendly, lazy cats. They can stay in my space when I’m not home if that’s needed. see dont have a lot of time to do these stuff and I can’t go out there ahead and look at places. I’m really hoping I just make a lucky connection with someone that is subleasing or leaving a place that they have some pull with. Anything. My only concern really is, please no roaches. I mean once a year no biggy. Anyway, I’d love to hear from any of you! Ty

Update: I’m literally getting desperate. Can’t find one place that allows more than 2 cats. Does this enormous and rich school offer actual help to new graduate students?

tgupta13
    Participant

I have a place that might fit your description! See here: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/393134567870752

annamichael13
    Participant

Hi are you still looking for a place?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.