Move out sale! (items for less than half the original price)

Home Forums Classified Ads For Sale Move out sale! (items for less than half the original price)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Reynold 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Reynold
    Participant

Hello everybody,

I am selling a few items as I am going back to Mexico, I am selling these items for less than half of the original price.

Moongose Bike 700c Hotshot, 7 speed twist shifter, for only $50.00 dollars, used but in good condition I also include a U-lock with its two keys and a bike helmet.

Exercise Ball 28 inches for $7.00 dollars (original price $14.99 on amazon), good as new, with all its accesories.

Gold Coast Back Stretcher for $6.00 dollars (original price 12.49 on amazon), good as new, with all its accesories.

Bodylastic, resistance bands, set of 12 pieces for $10.00 dollars (original price 29.95 on amazaon), great condition, little use.

Ohuhu Keyboard Bench for $12.00 dollars (original price on amazon $24.99), good condition.

Conair Fabric Steamer for $15.00 dollars (original price $33.00 on amazon), good as new, with all its accesories.

Amy C
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m interested in the Bodylastic resistance bands. Are they still available?

Amy

Reynold
    Participant

Hello Amy,

Yes the Bodylastic Resistance Bands are available, they are in real good condition, good as new.
    My cellphone number is 4804653527

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.