Looking for room to rent starting November (flexible on move in date)

Home Forums Classified Ads Housing Looking for room to rent starting November (flexible on move in date)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brocolate 2 months ago.

• Author

brocolate
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Broc Pagni and I am a 5th year neuroscience Ph.d student. My girlfriend (Laura Oswald) is moving to Arizona from Chicago, IL and is looking for a room to rent in Tempe, Phoenix, or Scottsdale. She is 30 years old, very easy going, respectful, compassionate, and quiet. She enjoys yoga, reading, meditation, adventure, etc.

If you or someone you know has a room opening up anytime in Oct, Nov, or Dec and think it would be a good match please reach out to arrange a phone call or zoom meeting.

With gratitude,
    Broc Pagni
    bpagni@asu.edu

Sanghamitra_D
    Participant

Hi! I have a room available in November in Tempe. 15 minutes biking distance from the ASU campus. $405 rent plus utilities. The room comes with an attached bath in a 3 bed 2 bath house. Housemates include one male ASU graduate student and one female animal rescue professional. Please message me if you are interested.

brocolate
      Participant

Hi,

Yes, this sounds like a great option. Can I come check it out today or sometime this week?

Please send me a text at 815-566-6790 to arrange.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.