Looking for a Roommate to move in! $650 + utilities

Home Forums Classified Ads Housing Looking for a Roommate to move in! $650 + utilities

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  karina 2 months ago.

• Author

rsoni4
    Participant

My name is Rahul and I am looking for a roommate to move into my 850 sq ft privately owned apartment style condo. It is located at 5302 E Van Buren St, right off of 52nd St, and the 202. The area is nice, 7-10 minutes from ASU, and pretty close to Tempe Marketplace, Arcadia, and Fashion Square. We have just put nice new wood laminate flooring, painted the walls, and gotten a new washer/dryer set! As for me, I am a sophomore at ASU studying CIS, and am a clean and respectful person! I would love to find similar to me and help each other grow! You can call or text me at 602-500-7225 and can ask me any questions you have. I can also provide pictures of the available room as well as the rest of the condo! Thank you for looking 🙂

karina
    Participant

Hi.

Do you have a private back yard? And would you allow a dog? I am looking for a place in that area.

Grad student looking for a room or a roommate in downtown Phoenix

Contact me if it’s plausible. 303-332-4904

Karina

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.