Full size memory foam mattress with antique wooden frame

Home Forums Classified Ads For Sale Full size memory foam mattress with antique wooden frame

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  rkholton 10 months ago.

• Author

rkholton
    Participant

Photos can be found here.

The mattress is a full-size memory foam with 8 inches of cooling gel on the top. I originally bought it Feb. 2017, so it is barely over a year old. I am moving in with my SO, and we will be buying a larger mattress, so I need to sell this one. I always use a mattress protector, so the mattress is practically brand-new.

I am also selling my antique wooden bed frame, which I have modified to allow a memory-foam mattress instead of the traditional box spring. There is 11 inches between the floor and the bottom of the wooden frame, which is perfect for storing drawers or other items. The bottom of the mattress sits flush with the wood.

$475 for the mattress alone
    $525 for the mattress, mattress protector, wooden frame, 1 complete set of purple bed sheets, and an assortment of other full-sized sheets.

Will deliver for additional $25 to anywhere within Tempe. Can discuss further delivery if necessary. If you are moving to Tempe this summer, I can hold onto it for you until July 8th.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.