Chance to win $75 gift card; invitation to participate in online survey

Home Forums Classified Ads Research Studies Chance to win $75 gift card; invitation to participate in online survey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  eamcbrid 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

eamcbrid
    Participant

Dear Student,

My name is Elizabeth Kiehne, and I am a PhD candidate in the School of Social Work at Arizona State University. I am working on a dissertation study under the supervision of Dr. David Becerra. We would like to invite you to participate in an online survey to understand students’ social experiences and their social and political attitudes toward immigrants. Your participation is expected to take 25-30 minutes. At the end of the survey, you will have the option of providing your email address to be entered into a raffle in which you could win one of four $75 Target gift cards.

You must be 18 years or older and a student of ASU to participate in the study. Your participation in this study is voluntary and confidential. If you choose not to participate or to withdraw from the study at any time, there will be no penalty.

To complete the survey, please click here or visit: https://asu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3awpFA5iTFzKIrb

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Kiehne, MSW
    PhD Candidate | School of Social Work
    Arizona State University
    Elizabeth.Kiehne@asu.edu

David Becerra, MSW, PhD
    Associate Professor | School of Social Work
    Arizona State University
    David.Becerra@asu.edu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.