1 Bedroom/Bath available in 2Bed/2Bath House

Home Forums Classified Ads Housing 1 Bedroom/Bath available in 2Bed/2Bath House

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aaron Lynn 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

Aaron Lynn
    Participant

Hey Devils!

Still looking for a fellow grad student or professional! Photos in link below:

6 month room lease (then month to month without increase) If posting is up, still available. If interested, send availability to view, weekends usually best.

Seeking: suitable, responsible professional or graduate student.
    Highly prefer non-smokers, all Gender/Race/Religion welcome. Pets okay if house-broken, no pit-bulls or ‘aggressive breeds’, sorry. Single occupancy only. No couples, children.

Available: 1 bed and bath in a small-ish 2 bed 2 bath house in a safe and quiet street in West Mesa (University/Mesa Dr) with convenient access to the light rail. Driveway parking is also available.Room is furnished with brand new bed and bedding. I can add some furniture depending on your needs. Access to further storage in the house.

Terms: $500/mo. *including all bills, high-speed internet. Initial 6 month lease, no credit check or app. fee. Deposit and first month required on move-in. *In the summer months of June, July and August an additional $50 per month contribution to electricity is required.

ME: I am a full-time staff member (Tempe) and grad student (Downtown) at ASU. I’m generally laid-back, rather busy and a tiny bit picky about who lives here.:D
    If interested, and can view on a weekend, send message to arrange.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/229596701053725/

Albert_Reed
    Participant

Hi Aaron,

I am an incoming PhD student in EE. Are you still looking for a roommate?

Thanks,
    Albert Reed

Aaron Lynn
    Participant

Hi Albert- haven’t settled on anyone just yet, send me an email if you’d like to come have a look and discuss any details! Thanks!
    aaron.lynn@asu.edu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.