$450 / 1320ft2 – Need a roommate for the start of November, Tempe near ASU (Jus

Home Forums Classified Ads Housing $450 / 1320ft2 – Need a roommate for the start of November, Tempe near ASU (Jus

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  karina 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

rmolina5@asu.edu
    Participant

CLIST AD

I’ve got 2 rooms available in the 3 bedroom 2 bath house I’m currently a renter at.

The Run Down:
    House is in Hudson Manor neighborhood at corner of Apache and Elm.
    1st room $450/mo — 13X10′ room w/ closet, built-in shelving, wood laminate floor, and a big beautiful window.
    2nd room $500/mo — 12X12 master bedroom with huge bathroom (about 12X9), a walk-in closet, and it’s own entrance.

1st and last month’s rent get you a room, looking for people to stay at least a year.
    Water is included.
    Other utilities not included.
    Utilities range from $100 – 150 depending on power consumption
    House is furnished, room is not
    1 mile from ASU campus.
    There are 3 bedrooms 2 baths in a 1,320sqft house on a 10,500 sqft lot.

We’ve been in the house a few years now and we love it. It’s close to campus, right off the light rail, the neighborhood is quiet, the back yard is HUGE, covered carport, and washer/dryer with storage space. Also we’re neighbors (1 min walk) to the best gyros, tacos, and pho in Tempe.

My 2 roommates are moving out this month and so we’re looking to have someone fill the space at the beginning of Nov (early Dec would be good too). Send me a text and I can send address and set up a time to have a tour and chat about the details.

I’m hardly home (work/school/family) and so I’m just looking for someone who is clean, consistent, and really just a good human being. I’m finishing my nursing program so someone in-school would be probably be a good fit since that’s all I’m doing ever.

If you’ve got a pet, that’s a conversation we can have just let me know.
    Sorry I do not have a pic of the rooms since roommates are still getting their stuff out but trust me — they’re nice haha.

karina
    Participant

Are you still looking for a roommate? I’m looking for a place in mid-dec. Email me if you are. kogilvi2@asu.edu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.