$40 Amazon gift card for participating in couple’s research!

Home Forums Classified Ads Research Studies $40 Amazon gift card for participating in couple’s research!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chun Tao 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Chun Tao
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Chun Tao, and I am a graduate student in the Counseling Psychology program at Arizona State University. I am conducting interviews with heterosexual or same-sex couples at Arizona State University to understand how couples talk about social and political events that happen in our society. A recent national survey revealed that more than half Americans consider the current political climate as a major source of stress (American Psychological Association, 2017). This research will contribute to the society’s limited knowledge of romantic couples’ experiences and views related to current social and political events.

I would like to invite you and your romantic partner to participate in a 2 hour in-person interview, for which you will be compensated with a $40 Amazon gift card as a couple. The interview will be video-recorded, but in order to ensure privacy and confidentiality, your real name will not be included in the recording. Both you and your partner must be 1)18 or older and 2) have been in a committed heterosexual or same-sex relationship for at least 6 months. Your participation is completely voluntary, and you can withdraw from the study at any time. Your contribution to this research has the potential to influence programs that benefit romantic couples’ communication about political events.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know by responding to this email as soon as possible. We will then proceed to schedule the interview for a time and place that is convenient for you.

This study has been approved by IRB at Arizona State University (STUDY00008090). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at ctao5@asu.edu.

Best,
    Chun Tao, M.S.
    Doctoral Student, Counseling and Counseling Psychology, Arizona State University

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.