2003 Mazda Protege5 RED car for sale @ $1000

Home Forums Classified Ads For Sale 2003 Mazda Protege5 RED car for sale @ $1000

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kwgray 1 month ago.

• Author

kwgray
    Participant

2003 Mazda Protege5 RED
    231,659 mileage
    California registered vehicle that expires in December
    Asking price $1000

Recent work: cleaning, high mileage synthetic oil change, engine diagnosis ($162.53)

Good:
    Runs well!
    No major rips or stains on the interior.
    No major cosmetic damage.
    Tires and brakes in ok shape.
    Radio/CD player functions (for the most part but see ‘Bad’ below).
    Comes with a spare key.
    No accidents!
    AC works ok (but see ‘Bad’ below).

Bad:
    Engine light on. Recent engine diagnosis pointed to a minor leak in the power steering valve (has had a leak for months but the power steering fluid level has not changed), needs a new pressure regulator, should replace tie end rods, front passenger seatbelt non-functional (see photos). I have the report from the engine diagnosis and will give it to the purchaser.
    Radio works but when playing through AUX port only the right side of speakers play audio (need of electrical fix?). CDs get stuck in the CD player.
    Little scratches on roof, hood, and sides.
    Some damage to the roof rack (see photos).
    Power locks do not work and make noise when activated.
    AC works on setting 1 (min) and 4 (max). Probably needs some work if you rely on AC.

See photos of the car in this Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XNwovGIFzo9G-RwsJ8-e57ypb7T9lUjs?usp=sharing

I have had my car for 13 years! It has been a wonderful little companion. I am sad to let it go but all good things must come to an end. Let me know if you are interested in purchasing this little beast! It is a perfect little cruiser car but is also fun in the dirt.

You can email me at kwgray2@asu.edu to set up a meeting, phone call, or Zoom chat. Let me know if you have questions!

Best,
    Kyle

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.