Funded grant recipients will:
- Be responsible for bringing project to completion within stated time period.
- Ensure appropriate expenditure of funds.
- Provide a final report on outcome of project.
- Acknowledge in any public presentation and publication of the results, the support provided by the Arizona State University.
- Be expected to present research in a forum during the Spring 2018 Graduate Appreciation Week.
- Be expected to serve as a future peer reviewer
Acknowledgment of award (sample text)
- GRSP Program:This project was supported (or partially supported) by the Arizona State University Graduate and Professional Student Association’s Graduate Research Support Program, which is funded through ASU’s Graduate and Professional Students Association, The Graduate College, and the Office of the Vice Provost for Research.
- JumpStart: This project was supported (or partially supported) by the Arizona State University Graduate and Professional Student Association’s JumpStart Grant Program.
- Athletics: This project was supported (or partially supported) by the Arizona State University Sun Devil Athletics Department.
Final Report Details
All final reports should be turned in to the Director of Research via email.
All grant recipients are required to submit a electronic copy of a final report which is due upon completion of the research/creative project, thesis, dissertation or termination of educational pursuit. If the project is not completed within the one-year funding period, a progress report is due no later than April 30, 2018. This report should not be a copy of the thesis or dissertation, but rather, a summary of the research that clearly states the justifications and significance of the outcome.
Note: Excerpts from the report may be used in future program materials as testimonials.
Page limit guidelines:
- GRSP: 3 pages
- JumpStart: 1 page
- Athletics: 3 pages