The ASASU Council of Presidents is accepting applications for the 2018-2019 studentpositions on many University boards and committees across all campuses. Review a list of available positions and apply on-line at https://eoss.asu.edu/studentgov/committees
Both undergraduate and graduate students from all ASU campuses are encouraged toapply. Supplemental application materials (resume/unofficial transcripts) must be submitted to email@example.com.
There is a shortage of students able to serve on the University Hearing Board during the summer – if that interests you please consider applying.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until all positions are filled.
The anticipated schedule of meetings for September 2018 to April 2019 will be:
- Technology – Second Friday at 9am
- Facility Fee – Second Friday at 10am
- Parking and Transit – Third Friday at 9am
- Student Health – Third Friday at 10am
- International Student Affairs – 4th Fridays at 9am
- Veterans – 2nd Fridays at 11am
- Disability – 1st Fridays at 9am
- Parking Citations – Wednesdays, 3-5pm
- SDA OPS/Game Day Board – TBD
Board meetings that are up to discretion of chairs:
- Status of Women
- Campus Inclusion
- Family Resources Board
- Public Safety
- Residency Classification
- Hearing Board