APPLY TO BE A PART OF STUDENT GOVERNMENT!
You can make a difference:
- Advocate on behalf of students on every aspect of the University
- Make decisions that affect student organizations
- Voice student interests and concerns at local, state and national levels
- Build valuable ASU traditions and services for students
You are eligible to apply if:
- If you are in good academic and disciplinary standing with ASU
- If you are an undergraduate taking 6 credits or more at the corresponding location
- If you are a graduate student taking 1 credit or more
- Application Open/Close: February 1 – February 23
- Campaigning: March 12 – March 28
- Voting: March 27 – March 28
Need more info?