Graduate Student Center – Downtown Campus
Information Session on New Graduate Certificate Program in Institutional Research and Policy Analysis
LOCATION: Tempe Campus; Farmer 228
START DATE: April 21st, 2014
LOCATION: ASU Downtown Campus; NHI-2 Building, Room 101/103
START DATE: April 22nd, 2014
Monday – Friday, 7am – 10pm
Saturday, 10am – 10pm
Sunday, 12pm – 8pm
Debra Crusoe, Program Coordinator, Sr. of Graduate Student Support Programs will be at this GSC location on the following dates:
February 10, 2014 9:00am-4:00pm
March 10, 2014 9:00am-4:00pm
April 14, 2014 9:00am-4:00pm
May 5, 2014 9:00am-4:00pm
- Three computer stations with access to printing.
- Sectional couch for relaxing and reading.
- Conference table to hold meetings and discussions.
- Water cooler for your water bottles.
- Ample office supplies for graduate and professional student use.
- Tables for reading, studying, or relaxing.