No upcoming events scheduled...
P.O. Box 873402
Tempe, AZ 85287-3402
Phone: (480) 727-9870
GPSA maintains two ways to make announcements to the graduate and professional student community. GRADSTU is a bimonthly newsletter from the Executive Committee. GRADAD is a student-run Listserv moderated under the Office of the President.
- All messages must include an identifiable author and working email address. Authors must be clearly affiliated with ASU, i.e. faculty, staff, administrators or students at ASU.
- Messages must be free of profanity and racist/sexist language.
- Messages MAY NOT consist of or be accompanied by attachments. Messages with attachments will be rejected automatically.
- Listserv moderators have the right to withhold any message that does not meet the guidelines set forth in this policy.
- Listserv moderators reserve the right to reject any posting for any reason.
- All messages will be approved by Listserv moderators before being posted to the list.
- Rejected messages typically will not be returned to sender, and you may not be notified that your message has been rejected.
- Messages posted to GRADSTU that are more appropriate for GRADAD will not be considered. The sender is ultimately responsible for posting the message to the correct Listserv.
Appropriate Messages for GRADSTU
- Announcements from the Division of Graduate Studies
- Professional Development Programming that is ASU-affiliated
- Events hosted by Student Organizations registered with SORC
- Events hosted by a branch of ASASU
- Announcements and updates regarding GPSA programming
- ASU-affiliated job postings
- Messages from ASU graduate and professional students, including but not limited to GPSA Assembly and Executive Board, regarding pertinent issues at ASU Tempe
Appropriate Messages for GRADAD
- Advertisements for housing, household goods, textbooks, etc. posted by ASU graduate and professional students. Advertisements may ultimately be for goods/housing that are not owned by an ASU student but they must be sponsored by an ASU graduate or professional student
- Job postings that are not ASU-affiliated
- Off-campus events
- Events hosted by non-student groups (not affiliated with SORC)
- Searches for texts or materials
- Calls for research participants
- Messages with same or similar content may not be posted more than once per week
- Messages regarding recurring (e.g., weekly or monthly) events may not be posted more than twice per semester
- Advertisements appearing to support any type of illegal or dangerous activity will not be posted
- Posters who feel their advertisement has been unfairly rejected are free to revise and resubmit their ad
- Ads from companies or businesses that are not run by and for ASU students will be rejected
- GPSA is not responsible for sales conducted through the Listserv