Submit Content to the GPSA Newsletter
The GPSA has two ways to communicate announcements and other important information to ASU Graduate Students.
The GPSA Newsletter is sent out twice-monthly to subscribers. Through the Newsletter we communicate GPSA hosted events, Graduate Student Organization announcements, info from the Graduate College, and other important dates and deadlines that you need to know about. If you have a story, announcement, or event to include in the GPSA Newsletter please submit the story here.
Newsletter-worthy items include:
- GPSA hosted events and updates
- Announcements from the Graduate College
- Graduate Student Organization events hosted by SORC
- ASASU hosted events
- ASU-affiliated job postings
GRADAD is our student-run listserv. GRADAD is for sharing information on items for sale, wanted ads, etc. The Listserv is moderated under the Office of the President, and is sent out separately from the email. Press releases or event notices from official student organizations are not appropriate for GRADAD. Submit your GRADAD requests here.
GRADAD-worthy items include:
- Advertisements for housing, household goods, textbooks, etc.
- Job postings that are not ASU-affiliated
- Off-campus events
- Events hosted by non-student groups (not affiliated with SORC)
- Searches for texts or materials
- Calls for research participants