No upcoming events scheduled...
P.O. Box 873402
Tempe, AZ 85287-3402
Phone: (480) 727-9870
The GPSA Judiciary Committee has been established to hear and rule on graduate and professional student grievances with GPSA policies and procedures not expressly reserved for the ASASU Supreme Court. This committee is independent of GPSA’s executive and legislative branches, and rulings by the GPSA Judiciary Committee are binding on the GPSA Executive Committee and Assembly. Issues for the Judiciary can be forwarded to any of the committee’s sitting members, the GPSA President, or Assembly President for placement on the docket.
- Yash Garg (email@example.com)
- Pierce Hutton (Pierce.Hutton@asu.edu)
- Jessie Green (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Meghan Nestel (email@example.com)
- Jason Theodorou (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kevin Rutherford (email@example.com)