Join the Listserv
Join the GRADAD Listserv for all your advertising needs. To include a message in this list, follow the Listserv Policies below and send your ad, exactly as you would like it to appear, to email@example.com.
- All messages must include an identifiable author clearly affiliated with ASU.
- Messages must be free of profanity and racist/sexist language.
- Messages MAY NOT consist of or be accompanied by attachments. Messages with attachments will be rejected automatically.
- All messages will be approved by Listserv moderators before being posted to the list.
- Listserv moderators have the right to withhold any message that does not meet the guidelines set forth in this policy.
- Listserv moderators reserve the right to reject any posting for any reason.
- Rejected messages typically will not be returned to sender, and you may not be notified that your message has been rejected.
- Messages with same or similar content may not be posted more than once per week
- Messages regarding recurring (e.g., weekly or monthly) events may not be posted more than twice per semester
- Advertisements appearing to support any type of illegal or dangerous activity will not be posted
- Posters who feel their advertisement has been unfairly rejected are free to revise and resubmit their ad
- Ads from companies or businesses that are not run by and for ASU students will be rejected
- GPSA is not responsible for sales conducted through the Listserv
Appropriate Messages for GRADAD
- Advertisements for housing, household goods, textbooks, etc. posted by ASU graduate and professional students. Advertisements may ultimately be for goods/housing that are not owned by an ASU student but they must be sponsored by an ASU graduate or professional student
- Job postings that are not ASU-affiliated
- Off-campus events
- Events hosted by non-student groups (not affiliated with SORC)
- Searches for texts or materials
- Calls for research participants
How to Submit a Message
To submit an advertisement on GRADAD, please send your ad, exactly as you would like it to appear, to firstname.lastname@example.org.