Individual Travel Funding
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- Survey About Social and Financial Experiences, Attitudes, and Behaviors (Chance for $50 gift card)
- Seeking Student Services Assistant at ASU West
- Seeking Romantic Partners to Participate in a Study on How Couples Cope with Stress
- Introducing GPSA GradChallenge
START DATE: November 04th, 2014
START DATE: November 08th, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: November 20th, 2014
The GPSA Travel Grant exists to support and promote the success of ASU graduate and professional student research and professional development by increasing ASU’s reputation as a Research Extensive Institution; promoting the ASU graduate and professional student community at large; and fostering opportunities for professional growth. The funds awarded from this program are used to support student travel to regional, national and international:
- professional interviews for academic credit
- and other activities directly related to students’ graduate programs of study or professional development.
This program runs on a monthly cycle. In previous years, GPSA’s travel programs funded roughly 500 ASU graduate students’ conference and professional development trips, paying out over $250,000. Current ASU graduate students are eligible to apply for up to $950 in travel per academic year (July 1 through June 30). Funding is not guaranteed as applications are selected competitively.