Individual Travel Funding
No upcoming events scheduled...
P.O. Box 873402
Tempe, AZ 85287-3402
Phone: (480) 727-9870
ATTENTION: The Director of Travel, Meghan Nestel, will be holding office hours at the Tempe Graduate Student Center to answer applicant questions about all GPSA travel grant programs. Office hours will be held weekly from 10 AM-12 PM on Tuesdays. Please visit her if you have questions about your application or would like feedback/advice before submission!
The GPSA Individual Travel Grant exists to support and promote the success of ASU graduate and professional student research and professional development by increasing ASU’s reputation as a Research Extensive Institution; promoting the ASU graduate and professional student community at large; and fostering opportunities for professional growth.
The funds awarded from this program are used to support individual student travel to regional, national and international:
- and other activities directly related to students’ graduate programs of study or professional development.
Individual Travel Grant Overview:
- This program runs on a monthly cycle.
- You must be a current ASU graduate student to apply
- Students are eligible to apply for up to $950 in individual travel grant funding per academic year (July 1 through June 30).
- Funding is not guaranteed as applications are selected competitively.
- GPSA uses a system called ZoomGrants to receive and review all applications.
- You are required to submit both a ZoomGrants application and a My ASU Trip Travel Request to be considered for funding.
For more details on the program guidelines and how to apply, please click the links below.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.