Research Grant Application Instructions
LOCATION: Sun Devil Stadium
START DATE: September 25th, 2014
START DATE: September 26th, 2014
Your application may be revised and edited until it is submitted. You must click submit in Step 4 by the deadline to be eligible. To edit a started application or begin a new application with an existing profile, go to www.nimble-net.com/gpsa and log on.
- Create a user/applicant profile in the Nimble-Net system if you do not already have one.
- Nimble-Net requires separate profiles for judges and applicants. If you have a Nimble-Net judge profile from reviewing for a competition, but have never created a regular user profile, you will need to create a separate user/applicant profile with a unique email address in order to apply for a grant.
- Log in to your user profile at www.nimble-net.com/gpsa
- Select “2014 Graduate Research Support Program” from the drop down list.
- Click “Start a new application” from the Action Menu.
- Step 1: Enter your application data.
- Step 2: Add a co-applicant to your application and agree to the program rules.
- Step 3: Answer all of the application questions.
- Step 4: Upload your de-identified CV and portfolio document(s) if you are submitting a media/fine arts proposal. Make sure to remove any mention of your name from your CV to ensure a blind review. This includes at the top of the CV as well as within publications. You may replace your name in publications with ‘Author.’
- Step 5: Review your application and submit.
- To continue with a saved application, from the Project Action Menu click “Work on your application.” Then go to Step 4: Review and Submit.
- You should receive an email confirmation that your application was submitted.
If you forget your password, click “forgot password” to change it. If you forget your username, click “forgot username” and it will be sent to your profile email address. Your spam filter might block our e-mails to you. Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive important communications.
Creating a Profile. All applicants must create a profile and provide the following information in the system. If you are a returning user, you should view or edit your profile to make sure it’s current.
- Username and Password
- Valid Arizona State University (ASU) Email Address
- First and Last Name
- ASU Affiliate Identification Number
- Mailing address
- Phone number
Help and Troubleshooting
For help with using Nimble Net, check the top right corner of the browser window when you log-in. FAQs are regularly updated. Please refer any questions about your application or this grant program to the Director of Graduate Research.
Arizona State University
Graduate & Professional Student Association
Associated Students of Arizona State University
P.O. Box 873402
Tempe, AZ 85287-3402
Contact: Director of Graduate Research.