GPSA Assembly Meetings are open to the public to hear activity reports from GPSA officers and committees, view the legislative process in action, and provide announcements or feedback on issues relating to graduate and professional students at ASU. All representatives and Executives are expected to attend.
All meetings are on the third Friday of the month from 2-5pm unless otherwise noted. Food is served around 1:30pm so stop by early to grab a bite and meet your representatives.
2017-2018 Regular Session Meetings
- August 25th 2017 – CAVC 459
- September 22nd 2017 – CAVC 459
- October 20th 2017 – MU 242 Lapaz
- November 17th 2017 – CAVC 459
- December – Online Vote
- January 19th 2018 – MU 242 Lapaz Note that this meeting will not start until 3 pm
- February 16th 2018 – CAVC 425
- March 23rd 2018 – CAVC 335
- April 20th 2018 – TBD (maybe CAVC 425)
- August 19th 2017 – MU (229 Santa Cruz & 225 Yuma)