- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
- Apply for the US Teaching Assistantship in Austria
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
GPSA is very active in all aspects of civic engagement: voter registration, voter education, and voter mobilization. In the past, we have worked with other student government, student organizations, and advocacy organizations in order to register thousands of students to vote. GPSA has also taken proactive steps to bring information about the elections to students. GPSA spearheaded the ASU VOTES 2012 campaign with ASASU, a project that reached over 2,000 students with information regarding the 2012 elections. GPSA has also mobilized hundreds of students to vote by contacting them around election time and encouraging them to exercise their right to vote.