- ASU president approves sexual violence task force recommendations
- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
The GPSA Advocacy Network is being kicked off this Fall 2013 by the Office of External Affairs of the Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA) at ASU.
This network is open to any graduate and professional student who is wishing to learn and/or develop leadership and advocacy skills and get involved in causes that matter to them.
- The network allows students to become more involved in issues such as research funding, open access, health & wellness, campus safety, and immigration.
- Students in this network will have the option of receiving training from guest speakers on topics such as how to organize fellow students around issues that are relevant to them, how to lobby elected officials, and learn more about student advocacy.
- Students will also be able to help plan and execute advocacy projects and events through the GPSA Office of External Affairs.
- Students will also have the chance to lobby their elected officials at the local, State, and Federal levels.
- Outstanding students may be sponsored to travel to Washington, D.C. to lobby on behalf of ASU graduate students.
To sign up for the network please contact Pauline Venieris.