- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- Survey About Social and Financial Experiences, Attitudes, and Behaviors (Chance for $50 gift card)
- Seeking Student Services Assistant at ASU West
- Seeking Romantic Partners to Participate in a Study on How Couples Cope with Stress
- Introducing GPSA GradChallenge
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
START DATE: December 08th, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 20th, 2014
ASU Family Resources is committed to supporting families in effectively managing their family, work and educational responsibilities. The mission is to anticipate, recognize, and respond to the needs, opportunities, and concerns of ASU and the community. ARF takes a broad and diverse view of “family.” Besides spouse/partner and children AFR believes “family” stands for all aspects of an individual’s life, at home, at ASU and in the community.
Students with children can find resources at http://www.asu.edu/studentaffairs/reslife/family/students_with_children.htm