Health & Wellness
- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
- Apply for the US Teaching Assistantship in Austria
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
GPSA cares about your wellbeing!
We have been and will continue to collaborate with various campus organizations to help promote, support, encourage, and advocate for your health and wellness.
- ASU Health and Wellness
- The Sun Devil Fitness Complex – SDFC
- The Well Juice Bar
- The Well Devils
- Health and Counseling Student Action Committee – HCSAC
- ASU Family Resources
- Graduate College, Teaching Assistant Development Program
General ASU Health and Wellness resources can be accessed at students.asu.edu/wellness/help.
- boxWELL Program: We have worked with the Well Juice Bar in the Sun Devil Fitness Complex to bring you a CSA-type (community supported agriculture) box. That means that you can get organic, local, affordable produce on a bi-weekly basis. Simply sign up for the program and pick up your produce at the Well Juice Bar. It’s that simple to eat organically, support local farms, and make an investment in your health!