Health & Wellness
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- Survey About Social and Financial Experiences, Attitudes, and Behaviors (Chance for $50 gift card)
- Seeking Student Services Assistant at ASU West
- Seeking Romantic Partners to Participate in a Study on How Couples Cope with Stress
- Introducing GPSA GradChallenge
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
START DATE: December 08th, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 20th, 2014
GPSA cares about your wellbeing!
We have been and will continue to collaborate with various campus organizations to help promote, support, encourage, and advocate for your health and wellness.
- ASU Health and Wellness
- The Sun Devil Fitness Complex – SDFC
- The Well Juice Bar
- The Well Devils
- Health and Counseling Student Action Committee – HCSAC
- ASU Family Resources
- Graduate College, Teaching Assistant Development Program
General ASU Health and Wellness resources can be accessed at students.asu.edu/wellness/help.
- boxWELL Program: We have worked with the Well Juice Bar in the Sun Devil Fitness Complex to bring you a CSA-type (community supported agriculture) box. That means that you can get organic, local, affordable produce on a bi-weekly basis. Simply sign up for the program and pick up your produce at the Well Juice Bar. It’s that simple to eat organically, support local farms, and make an investment in your health!