- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- Survey About Social and Financial Experiences, Attitudes, and Behaviors (Chance for $50 gift card)
- Seeking Student Services Assistant at ASU West
- Seeking Romantic Partners to Participate in a Study on How Couples Cope with Stress
- Introducing GPSA GradChallenge
START DATE: November 04th, 2014
START DATE: November 08th, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: November 20th, 2014
GPSA takes stances on issues by deciding if the issue is of relevance to a significant portion of the student body. GPSA attempts to assess where the majority of students stand on an issue by conducting polls and surveys, and by internal legislation passed by the GPSA Assembly. The GPSA Assembly is composed of student leaders from all colleges and schools at ASU.
GPSA follows an advocacy agenda set by the GPSA Assembly and it also tends to work on advocacy tasks and issues set by the GPSA President, Vice President of External Affairs, and the ASU Council of Presidents.
- Research and higher education funding
- Student debt
- Open access
- Health and wellness