- ASU president approves sexual violence task force recommendations
- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
GPSA takes stances on issues by deciding if the issue is of relevance to a significant portion of the student body. GPSA attempts to assess where the majority of students stand on an issue by conducting polls and surveys, and by internal legislation passed by the GPSA Assembly. The GPSA Assembly is composed of student leaders from all colleges and schools at ASU.
GPSA follows an advocacy agenda set by the GPSA Assembly and it also tends to work on advocacy tasks and issues set by the GPSA President, Vice President of External Affairs, and the ASU Council of Presidents.
- Research and higher education funding
- Student debt
- Open access
- Health and wellness