Last Call for Artwork Related to the Idea and Process of Transformation
- ASU president approves sexual violence task force recommendations
- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
Within an unsettled world, transformation may be thought of a process of profound, radical and sustainable change that enables societies to look towards more desirable futures.
Who gets to decide those futures? What are the alternatives? We invite the community of graduate and professional students to unveil that shift in consciousness through their own creative processes and explore the concept of transformation from their own perspective.
We encourage and ASU graduate student to submit work that explores the topic. A statement describing your process (300 words or less) must accompany your submission.
January 28 – March 1, 2014
Exhibition to be held at the GPSA Gallery, Tempe campus.
- Open to all current ASU graduate and professional students
- Open to all media (must be displayed on a wall or shallow shelf)
- Submitted work must be ready to hang
There is no entry fee.
Artwork cannot be marked for sale.
Artists may submit up to three pieces. Requirements for submission are:
- Submit photos of each piece in .jpg format. Maximum dimension of 1000 pixels in either dimension.
- An image list describing the art work (title, year of creation, dimensions, and medium) in either .pdf or word .doc file format
- Artist resume in either .pdf or .doc format.
- Artist statement relating work tot he theme of the exhibit in either .pdf or .doc format.
- Contact info (email, phone).
Submission Due Date
Submissions are due by Friday, January 17, 2014. Please e-mail submissions and any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artist will receive notice of acceptance by phone or e-mail on or around Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
Submission deadline: Friday, January 17, 2014
Notification of acceptance: Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Drop off artwork: Wednesday – Friday, January 22-24, 2014
Installation of artwork: Monday, January 27, 2014
Opening reception: Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Show closes: Friday, March 1, 2014
Pick up artwork: Friday, March 1, 2014
Contact Ravi Shankar at email@example.com with questions regarding exhibition.