Free Dance Presentations
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- Survey About Social and Financial Experiences, Attitudes, and Behaviors (Chance for $50 gift card)
- Seeking Student Services Assistant at ASU West
- Seeking Romantic Partners to Participate in a Study on How Couples Cope with Stress
- Introducing GPSA GradChallenge
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
START DATE: December 08th, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 20th, 2014
The School of Film, Dance and Theatre at the Herberger Institute for Design and Art will present Dance Graduate Choreographic Presentations, October 10 and 11, at 7:30 p.m.
Come see these presentations at the Margaret Gisolo Dance Studio in the Physic Education Building East, Room 132 on the Tempe campus.
Admission is free, but tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tickets will be distributed the night of each performance in the Physical Education Building East lobby. Ticket holders are requested to be in the studio by 7:25 p.m., or their seats will be made available to other patrons on the stand-by list.