Free Dance Presentations
- ASU president approves sexual violence task force recommendations
- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
The School of Film, Dance and Theatre at the Herberger Institute for Design and Art will present Dance Graduate Choreographic Presentations, October 10 and 11, at 7:30 p.m.
Come see these presentations at the Margaret Gisolo Dance Studio in the Physic Education Building East, Room 132 on the Tempe campus.
Admission is free, but tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tickets will be distributed the night of each performance in the Physical Education Building East lobby. Ticket holders are requested to be in the studio by 7:25 p.m., or their seats will be made available to other patrons on the stand-by list.