Foothill: A Journal of Poetry Now Accepting Submissions
- ASU president approves sexual violence task force recommendations
- Tutors Needed for Face-to-Face Writers’ Studio @ Downtown
- Like GPSA on Facebook and Stay Involved!
- New Graduate Course: Arizona 2050: Sustainability and the Past, Present, and Possible Future of Arizona
- Call for 2015 Outstanding Doctoral Mentor Nominations
LOCATION: Tempe Campus
START DATE: December 03rd, 2014
LOCATION: Tempe campus
START DATE: December 04th, 2014
LOCATION: Phoenix Zoo
START DATE: December 05th, 2014
LOCATION: Arizona State University
START DATE: February 27th, 2015
Foothill: a journal of poetry is seeking submissions for its 2013-2014 online and print issues. Submissions of up to five unpublished poems composed in any poetic genre or form are welcome from poets actively enrolled in a graduate program.
Send your poems as a Word “.doc” or “.docx” file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter please include your name, e-mail address, title(s) of poem(s), as well as the name of the university and program you are enrolled in.
Directed by students at Claremont Graduate University, Foothill: a journal of poetry is a biannual print and online poetry journal that features the work of emerging poets enrolled in graduate programs anywhere in the world. The journal is sponsored by the English department in the School of Arts and Humanities at Claremont Graduate University, which is also home to the Kingsley and Kate Tufts Poetry Awards.
To read the journal, or for more information, visit www.cgu.edu/foothill.